SubSummit is the largest gathering of subscription brands across the subscription industry. Last year marked five years of SubSummit events, as well as a drastic shift in how we travel and connect for business. Our team is thrilled to gather in person this upcoming September in Dallas! Your safety and comfort as a SubSummit attendee is our top priority As a reminder, we will also have a virtual component available for those who cannot attend live.
Our team will post any updates to our SubSummit protocol here, as heath & safety guidance evolves over the next few months.
Check out our FAQs below to learn more about our planned protocol for SubSummit 2021:
When can I purchase tickets?
Ticket sales for SubSummit ‘21 launch on May 5, 2021. You can purchase your in-person or virtual tickets here.
How many attendees will be at SubSummit Live?
We are constantly keeping an eye on both State and Federal requirements for the health, safety, and well-being of our community and will continue to adjust capacity of our event appropriately.
What COVID Protol will SUBTA be following?
The SUBTA team will adhere to all policies mandated by the Office of the Texas Governor, as well as the guidance provided by the Center of Disease Control & Prevention, and World Health Organization. We will be closely monitoring these policies for changes and updates.
We will also adhere to any policies mandated by our Venue (Sheraton Dallas and Marriott Properties). You can check out travelguidance.marriott.com and Mariott’s updated COVID protocols and practicesfor the latest updates.
I am exhibiting at SubSummit. What can I expect?
SUBTA has partnered with Global Exhibitor Services (GES) to support our exhibitors. All exhibitors must adhere to all COVID-related policies mandated by both SUBTA and GES. GES will also provide general housekeeping, including cleaning and trash removal.
What safety measures can I expect to be implemented at this event?
Below is a list of our minimum planned protocol for SubSummit ‘21
- Colored Lanyards indicating social distancing comfort level (i.e. red, yellow, or green)
- More space throughout high-traffic areas
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided and encouraged, as needed. This includes, but is not limited to masks, hand sanitizer, and plexiglass dividers for food stations
- Ability for attendees and staff to signal that they’ve been vaccinated via badge stickers
- We will encourage and enforce social distancing
- We will encourage and enforce mask-wearing
- We will require temperature checks prior to daily conference entry upon check-in
- If an attendee is exhibiting two or more symptoms of COVID-19 or is running a fever, they may be offered a self-administered rapid COVID test.
- We will require each attendee to complete a health screen questionnaire and disclaimer form
How can I let SUBTA know my attendee preferences?
Please fill out our attendee survey, hosted on our online community, to update the SUBTA team on your travel preferences. As we collect updated information, we can adjust our plans accordingly!
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds on SubSummit Tickets. If you cannot utilize your ticket, we are happy to apply the cost of your ticket as a credit towards a future SUBTA event, or transfer your ticket to a teammate. You can view our full refund policy here.
I’m not comfortable traveling yet, but my plans may change. Should I buy a virtual ticket now?
Our team can apply the cost of your virtual ticket towards an in-person ticket, should your travel plans change.
As business and travel policies change over the next few months, the SUBTA team will continue to update our COVID policies on this page. We are committed to looking out for the safety of our community, and we appreciate your patience as our plans continue to evolve. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.