Three early-stage subscription businesses will be selected to pitch their new, innovative subscription box ideas at SubSummit 2019 in New Orleans.
Each contestant will have three minutes to talk about their business and five minutes to answer questions from the panel of judges.
The winner will receive a bundle of prizes that will support the launch and growth of the business.
Deadline to apply for the 2019 Pitch Competition is March 1, 2019.
The three finalists — Strong Self(ie), The Modern Love Box and Mom Fix — made the first Pitch Competition a tough one. In the end, Alysha and Aron from The Modern Love Box took home the prize that was worth over $20,000. The prize package included:
– $5,000 cash prize
– 1,000 custom-printed boxes from BoxUp
– 1,000 fulfilled boxes from ShipMonk
– 12 free months on Cratejoy
– 12 free months as a SUBTA Member
– $10,000 worth of advisory services from Stealth Venture Labs
– Processing fees on first $25,000 waived per month for 12 months & free gateway services from Inovio
Want to be considered for the 2019 Pitch Competition? Apply to be a contestant below.