“ENVISIONS POSSIBILITIES & HUMANIZES OPPORTUNITY”
- Currently Senior Director Marketing at the Clorox Company. Leading an organization focused on brand building, insights & innovation across a $2B portfolio.
- Former Director Shopper & Retail Insight at the Clorox Company. Led the development of Retail Insight & Analytic capability. Built a retail insights team that benchmarked tied for first in Kantar CPG Capability benchmarking.
- 10 Years at Procter & Gamble experience in marketing/ market research across corporate, brand and retail parts; including global brands & a top retail team (2001-2011)
- Proven innovator—led identification and successful launches of Bounty basic, Target’s Baby Registry, Virtual Beauty Advisory Capability, SAMs Member Tailgate rewards, Kroger Home Care Redesign and Clorox Scentiva.
- Published: Laddering to Brand Building ARF 2003, Developing Future Where to Play IIR 2009, Winning the Shopper in 2020 SIA 2015.
- University of Michigan B.A. Political Science & Economics 2001. University of Minnesota Executive M.B.A. 2009
- Avid Golfer, Michigan Sports Fanatic.